With the summer heat fast approaching, you will rely more and more on your AC unit to keep your home cool and comfortable. If your air conditioning unit is older and fails to meet your needs, you may be in the market for a new one. Professional installation by your Steve’s Heating & Air expert is one of the most critical components to maximize the efficiency and longevity of your new unit.
Why Should I Hire an HVAC Technician for Air Conditioning Installation
1. Safety Working on Air Conditioners: AC installation can be dangerous, especially if you don’t have the tools or necessary skill set to complete the work safely. Your highly trained and licensed Steve’s Heating & Air technician will ensure the installation is completed safely to protect you and your property from harm.
2. HVAC Experience & Expertise: Your Steve’s Heating & Air technicians are undoubtedly experts in AC installation and AC-related services. They are current with industry standards and have the expertise and knowledge to handle even the most complicated installations.
3. Energy Efficiency: Purchasing an AC unit is an investment you will want to rely on for many years. Professional installation by your Steve’s Heating & Air expert will ensure your new unit operates efficiently. If you attempt to install the unit yourself and make a mistake, you could waste energy, spending more of your hard-earned cash on your utility bill.
4. Correct Sizing of AC Unit: Selecting a suitable air conditioning unit for the size of your home is imperative. If the unit is too small, it will have to work twice as hard to cool the temperature in your home, leading to increased energy use and higher utility bills. If it’s too large, your unit will cycle on and off much more frequently than needed. This constant cycling can lead to premature wear on the unit. Your Steve’s Heating & Air expert will ensure that your newly installed AC unit is the correct size to ensure optimal performance in your home.
5. Air Conditioning Warranty: your new Air Conditioning unit comes with a warranty, and like any contract, it can be voided if you don’t follow the requirements. AC manufacturers require a professional installation to honor the warranty. DIY installation by someone unqualified will void your warranty, leaving you with an expensive repair bill if something goes wrong with your unit later on. Your Steve’s Heating & Air professional will ensure your AC installation is installed correctly to secure your future peace of mind and fully maintain your warranty.
Central Air Conditioning Preventive Maintenance Tune Up, Emergency Repair, Replacement & More in Sumrall, Purvis, Oak Grove, Dixie, Richton, Columbia, Lumberton, Petal & Hattiesburg MS & Pine Belt, Mississippi
Whether you are searching for a new installation or replacing an old air conditioning unit, your Steve’s Heating & Air expert will be there to guide you every step of the way. Our licensed professionals will advise you on the right system for your house and ensure your new unit is installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications. To learn more about professional air conditioning installation for your Pine Belt, MS home and to schedule an appointment, contact the experts at Steve’s Heating & Air today.